Talk about DUMB. Where was his mind at the time?
Visiting the toilet can be a costly business as a man in Germany discovered when he stopped to relieve himself and forgot 30,000 euros ($36,800) he was taking to the bank for his bosses, authorities said Monday.
Police said the 29-year-old took five minutes to realize he had left the envelope containing the cash inside a plastic bag on the floor of the public toilet. But when he returned, the bag was gone.
"He wasn't insured and it looks like he will be liable," said a police spokesman in the town of Aschaffenburg, southeast of Frankfurt.
"We're always a bit suspicious when we hear these kinds of stories but this one appears to be genuine."
Talk about DUMB. Where was his mind at the time?
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
That was one costly visit to the john. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
hear about the one that exploded? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I heard something about that on the radio this morning. John Boy and Billy had a ball with that. The guy lit a cigarette lighter, I think it was and BOOM
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
At a coal mine in KY no less. A methane explosion, I thought ALL miners knew not to smoke where there might be an accumulation of GAS. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Oh yeah, this was KENTUCKY
Hey, I was stationed there for 4 years while in the Army. The people there will steal the pennies out of a dead man's eyes.
I can't stand it when someone steals from me.
Bookmarks